Water is life!
It’s important to remember that water is our best friend as it keeps our bodies healthy and assists in weight loss.
In fact, our adult bodies are composed of 50%-70% water.
To effectively hydrate, we need a convenient way to carry our water with us as we exercise or just go through the day.
I carry a water bottle with me wherever I go.
Here’s my list of 10 water bottles I would highly recommend:
1. Swig Savvy Sports Water Bottle – This Swig water bottle includes a silicone sleeve holder plus sports strap. It also has a spill-proof, flip-top lid and easy to drink from nozzle. It’s rated 5 out of 5 stars and goes for $14.95.
2. Hydro Flask Vacuum Insulated Steel with Wide Mouth and Flex Cap – This BPA-free bottle comes in four convenient sizes and 14 colors to choose from. It has a wide range of additional hydro flip lids that you can purchase separately that will help you conveniently drink your water. It keeps water hot for up to 6 hours and cold for up to 24 hours. It’s rated 4.8 out of 5 stars and is between $29.95 – $95.
3. GO Bottles Stainless Steel Insulated Water Bottle with flip straw and sweat-proof rubber grip – This bottle has a straw design that makes it easy to sip from. It has a carry loop which makes it convenient to grab on the run. It’s rated 4.7 out of 5 stars and depending on sizes, goes for $18.95 – $29.97.
4. Hydro Flask Insulated Stainless Steel Water bottle – This bottle has a double wall vacuum and insulated stainless steel that is BPA-free. It keeps water and health drinks, like green tea hot up to 6 hours, and cold up to 24 hours. It’s rated 4.7 out of 5 on Amazon and goes for $69.01 plus $4.99 shipping.
5. Contigo Autoseal Kangaroo Water Bottle with Storage – This BPA-free water bottle comes with an extra storage pocket to keep money, keys or an ID when at the gym. It also has a protective spout cover which helps keep out gross dirt and germs. It’s rated 4.5 out of 5 stars and goes for $8.95.
6. CamelBak Podium – This bottle is BPA-free, spill-proof and has self-sealing jet valve technology. It is easy to squeeze the water out. It comes with a Hydro guard to prevent the taste of the bottle from getting into the water. It’s rated 4.4 out of 5 and goes for $16.
7. Infuser Water Bottle Flip-top – This BPA-free water bottle comes with sports spout and finger grips to make it easier to hold while working out in the gym. You can put fruit on the outside of the diffuser for fresh flavor. It’s rated 4.4 out of 5 and goes for $10.95.
8. Klean Kanteen Stainless Steel Bottle – This bottle is leak resistant and BPA-free. It comes with a sports cap to make it easier to drink while on the run. It received 4 out of 5 stars from 772 reviews on Amazon. It ranges from $14 – $22 depending on the color.
9. KINGSO Double-Wall Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel – This bottle comes with a lightweight design perfect for your gym-bag, bicycle or hikes. It is BPA-free and keeps drinks cold for 9 hours and hot for up to 18 hours. It’s rated 4.0 out of 5 and goes for $14.58.
10. Under Armour Squeeze-Bottle with Quick Shot Lid – This bottle comes with a quick-shot lid and one-way valve that delivers high water flow. The LDPE Plastic is easy to squeeze out water and is leak proof when closed. It’s rated 3.8 out of 5 on Amazon and costs $14.99.
I have the first water bottle listed, the ‘Swig Sports Water Bottle’ with Silicone Sleeve Holder in gray. I love it because it’s the right size (16 oz) and it has a strap that I can grab onto when I’m going to the gym or anywhere else. Also, the water flow is great!
I hope you enjoyed my review!
How kind of water bottle do you use? Post your comments below.
Don’t forget to subscribe to my email list so you can stay connected with me!
Mom on Duty…