For All the Mommies Out There Who Need a Little Inspiration
(I Know I Could Use a Little Myself Today!)
Today I believe in you. I believe you can do more and become more! I want you to stop saying, “I wish I’d done that” and instead hear yourself say, “I can’t believe I actually did that!”I, Rocio am doing THIS today: I am posting my first blog!
Listen and you will hear me say, “I can’t believe I just wrote my first post!” Although this may seem like no big deal to you, trust me when I say it IS.
I’ve been making excuses for not pushing the “Post” button on WordPress for quite some time now. I admit it’s been fear that has been holding me back. I have every intention of letting LOVE be my motivation in life. I want to be confident, open and happy as opposed to being insecure and fearful, which is what has been preventing me from doing so much.
I am no longer going to allow fear to control me. I am willing to be FEARLESS! And if I can do it, you can too!
My family and a special group of friends helped me get over the hump today and helped me press the “Post” button. I needed the push and I’m grateful they pushed me.
Today I’m challenging myself and I want you to do the same. Here and now I am going to stop all the self-doubt. I’m sick and tired of being too scared to do what I want. With hard work I will overcome fear and insecurity and make things happen. I am pushing myself out of my comfort zone.
When we push ourselves, we grow and move forward, not backwards. Let’s all push together and see what we can accomplish!
I have finally found my voice and boy, do I want to be heard! I have things to say! And I intend to say them! But most importantly I want to add value to the lives of everyone I touch, and that includes YOU. I will be sharing my thoughts, my challenges and my passions with you all. I hope to inspire and add value to the life of at least one of you.
I absolutely adore my family. I love living a healthy lifestyle. I’m obsessed with fashion. I love traveling and creating memories. I want to help people. And I am finally going to embrace MY story.
I’m excited to share all of this with you in my blog and hope we can all move forward together! Thank you for being here, I really do appreciate it.
Be Fearless Today! Mom on Duty . . .
Ten Quotes that Inspired Me to Say, “Yes”
- “The more you are motivated by love, the more fearless and free your action will be.” ~ Dalai Lama~
- “Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start getting excited about what could go right.” ~Tony Robbins~
- “You must do the thing you think you cannot do.” ~Eleanor Roosevelt~
- “Once you become Fearless, Life becomes Limitless.” ~Anonymous~
- “She believed she could, so she did.” ~R.S. Grey~
- “Never let your fears decide your fate.” ~Anonymous~
- “Incredible change happens in your life when you decide to take control of what you do have power over,instead of craving control over what you don’t.” ~Steve Maraboli~
- “You get in life what you have the courage to ask for.” ~Oprah Winfrey~
- “All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.” ~Walt Disney~
- “If you want something you’ve never had, you must be willing to do something you’ve never done.”~Thomas Jefferson~